Parent Referral Programme
Thank you for choosing Little Green House and allowing us to be part of your child’s journey.
To refer a friend to Little Green House, please provide your details as well as your friend details on the Referral Online Form.
As a token of our appreciation, both “Referral Parent” and “New Parent” will receive a one-time fee rebate of S$200 and S$100 respectively in your child’s school fees (T&Cs apply).
3 Easy Steps For Referral
1. Fill out the Referral Online Form
2. We will contact your friend to visit them to visit our centre.
3.Upon successful enrolment of your friend, we will inform you.
How can i Participate?
For Referral Parents,
If you are an existing parent from Little Green House and you know that your friends would love us as much as you do, introduce your friends here!
Should your friends decide to enroll their children with us, you will be receiving a $200 fee rebate (per new child enrolled) and your friend will also receive a $100 fee rebate off future school fees!
For New Parents,
If you have been introduced to Little Green House by a friend whose child is already enrolled with us, why not schedule a visit at your preferred centre? Should you subsequently decide to enroll your child with us, do remember to indicate your friend’s details as a referral parent, so that both of you stand to benefit!
That means a $100 fee rebate for you, and you can now start introducing your friends to Little Green House too to receive more fee rebates!
Referral Online Form
Fill out your details as well as your friend’s particulars in the following online form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: My friend recently referred me to Little Green House and I have enrolled my infant. However, after the first month, my infant does not seem to like the environment and I would like to withdraw her. Can I still get my $100 rebate off this month’s fees? Or perhaps get it as a form of monetary compensation?
A: No, as mentioned in the terms and conditions, fee rebates are only credited off future school fees, typically around the 3rd calendar month after the new child enrolls. This fee rebate is also not convertible to cash in the event the parent withdraws before enjoying the rebate. Kindly note that your friend will also not be able to enjoy his/her incentive.
Q: My friend’s child was the child who I referred into Little Green House. However, my child has graduated from Kindergarten 2 by the time the rebate is issued. Can I get it as a form of monetary compensation?
A: No, as mentioned in the terms and conditions, fee rebates are only credited off future school fees, typically around the 4th calendar month after the new child enrolls. This fee rebate is not convertible to cash nor is it refundable should the referral parent no longer have a child actively enrolled at that point. However, if you qualify for the additional bonus (Shopping Mall Gift Voucher), you will still be entitled to them even after your child has graduated.
Q: I recently enrolled my 2 year old child into Little Green House through the Parent Referral Programme, under the recommendation of my brother. He is however, in more need of the fee rebate than I am. Is it possible to give him my $100 fee rebate instead?
A: No, fee rebates are non-transferable, even to immediate family members or friends. However, do note that your brother would be enjoying the $200 rebate.
Q: Both Friend A and I are current Little Green House parents and Friend B is our mutual friend, whom we have recommended into Little Green House. Is it possible for both of us (Friend A and I) to get the $200 rebate or perhaps split $100 rebate each?
A: No, each new parent can only be referred by one referral parent in the Parent Referral Programme. Your Friend B will then have to select either one of you and indicate the respective details to Little Green House.
Q: I recommended 2 of my friends to Little Green House, and both signed up for different start dates. Am I eligible for the bonus entitlement?
A: Yes, but this is dependent on when the 2nd child signs up. For example, Child A signs up in January and Child B signs up in February. You will only receive your bonus entitlement in addition to the fee rebate for the 2nd child, only after the 2nd month after Child B’s enrollment date.
Terms and Conditions:
- ● 1New Parent should not be a previous Little Green House parent who withdrew from Little Green House.
- ● 2Fee rebate is given as a one-time credit off future monthly fees. It is not transferable or convertible to cash in the event the parent withdraws before enjoying the fee rebate, or if the monthly fees payable are less than the total rebate amount.
- ● The referral is considered successful when the following conditions are fulfilled:
- – The Parent Referral Form is complete with both New Parent’s & Referral Parent’s details upon enrollment and submitted to HQ-Marketing.
- – The required enrollment documents and fees payable are made at the time of registration/before the commencement of classes.
- – The New Parent enrols his/her child in any Full Day Programmes, at any Little Green House centres.
- ● Every New Parent can only be referred to once, by an existing Referral Parent.
- ● Parents Referrals, together with the incentive rewards, are only valid if the required forms are submitted prior to the enrollment of the New Parent’s child. Incomplete, or late submissions to HQ-Marketing will be approved on a case-by-case basis only.
- ● Little Green House reserves the right at any time at its sole discretion to determine, vary or change from time to time the terms and conditions of this offer without prior notice & liability, by publishing the amended version on the Little Green House website www.littlegreenhouse.com.sg/referral-programme
- ● Little Green House reserves the right at any time at its sole discretion to determine, vary or change from time to time the terms and conditions of this offer without prior notice, by publishing the amended version on the Little Green House website: www.littlegreenhouse.com.sg/referral-programme