EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 20, 2016
This Policy applies to information we collect on our affiliated websites and its sub-domains about:
Global EduHub Pte Ltd: www.global-eduhub.com
Mulberry Learning Centre: www.mulberrylearning.com
Little Green House: www.littlegreenhouse.com.sg
School House By The Garden: www.schoolhousebythegarden.com
Alphabet Playhouse: www.alphabetplayhouse.com.sg
Metamorphosis Kindergarten: www.metamorphosis.sg
Inspira Learning Collective: www.inspiracollective.com
Nascans Student Care: www.nascans.com
Nurture Craft International Pte Ltd: www.nurturecraft.com.sg
Brain Capital Group Pte Ltd: www.braincapitalgroup.com
1. visitors to our website (the “Site”); and
2. people who register their emails with us.
3. people who voluntarily commits their personal details to us via emails and social media pages.
1. Information collected from all visitors to our website
2. Information collected from users who register their emails with us
4. How we protect your information
5. Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
7. Links to other websites
8. Sale of business
10. How to contact us
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM ALL VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITES
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USERS WHO REGISTER THEIR EMAILS WITH US
When you register your emails with us, we may use it for the following:
1. GEH & affiliates will send you weekly newsletters, contact you about products and services we think may be of interest to you.
2. GEH & affiliates will send you marketing materials from our exclusive partners and vendors of their products and services we think may be of interest to you
3. GEH & affiliates will alert you of upcoming events that GEH is organizing and/or supporting
If you agree to us providing you with these information, you can always opt out at a later date. If you would rather not receive these information, please send a blank email message to email@example.com
By submitting your email you consent to the use of that email as set out in this policy.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the Site and to compile statistical reports on Site activity. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our Site features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining the security of personal information. We have put in place appropriate security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information such as encryption, “firewalls” and Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
5. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) of Singapore (“PDPA”), you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to Global EduHub Pte Ltd, Marketing Department, 8 Penjuru Lane, BH Global Building, Singapore 609189. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to GEH changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a letter to Global EduHub Pte Ltd, Marketing Department, 8 Penjuru Lane, BH Global Building, Singapore 609189. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours and others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
8. SALE OF BUSINESS
If GEH’s business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business
10. HOW TO CONTACT US